Improving the Supply:
A Regional Health and Bioscience Careers Collaborative*
Announces . . .
HEALTH AND BIOSCIENCE
JULY 18-19, 2002
CSU HAYWARD - CONTRA COSTA CAMPUS
4700 YGNACIO VALLEY ROAD, CONCORD, CALIFORNIA
Conference Registration Form | Bay Area Health & Bioscience Careers Collaborative
Participants will develop or enhance existing Health and Bioscience academic and career curricula for their students.
Day 1 - July 18, 2002
8:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. (includes a working lunch)
- Curriculum integration and career standards
- Best practice and award winning examples of successful integration
- Development of objectives and workplan
Day 2 - July 19
9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. (includes a working lunch)
- Curriculum (re)design
- Peer evaluation of curriculum
Eligible participants are middle school, high school and community college instructors, program coordinators and administrators in Health, Bioscience and related academic areas. They may attend as individuals or as teams.
There is no registration fee. Participants may apply for a $200 stipend for each day of attendance. Breakfast and lunch are provided.
REGISTRATION DUE DATE: May 15, 2002
>>> Fax-back registration form
To make this a productive conference, participants need to bring any existing curriculum from their schools (syllabus, course schedules, textbooks). Additional materials will be provided by the conference.
* The Bay Area Health & Bioscience Careers Collaborative is funded through grants from The California Endowment and the California HealthCare Foundation via the Center for the Health Professions, University of California, San Francisco.